I finally figured out how to enter some text on this site (Thanks to the girls), so here's what's happening..Today Kym, Britney and I went to Salt Lake to see Mitt Romney and Sen.Bennett speak. It was really great to hear their comments on the economy and conditions generally. Got to talk with Breezy this evening and that was nice. Over the weekend we had kids dinner and got the great news that Trina and Aaron are going to have our second grandchild....WOW...that was wonderful news to hear that our family is growing. Britney is here visiting from Nashville..she has a new song on "faceplace" or something like that. .It's sooo nice to have all the family together. Kym and I really look forward to seeing everyone and hearing all the news. We miss BreeAnn at our dinners, but it was nice to have Britney home with us for awhile. Our new house is almost finished and we should close on about the 23rd of April. Kym and her mother and some of the other girls are going to see "Wicked" this weekend, so Kym's Dad and I are driving to Mesquite on Thursday for the weekend to play golf..fun will be had by all...more later.
Happy Holidays
16 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment